Our frames are produced by one of the world’s best frame manufacturers, Genio Bikes in Taiwan. The frames are tested to ISO and additional in-house standards. We guarantee a high quality and provide a warranty service for five years for the first and second owners of a Jibb and Madonna and two years for the first and second owners of a Yalla!. The warranty policy covers manufacturing and material failure.
Further conditions are:
- The warranty service applies to the first and second owners with the original purchasing date being the start of the warranty period. We recommend creating a sales contract when selling your RAAW to prove second ownership and supplying the original invoice to the second owner.
- The original invoice is mandatory for warranty services, also for the second owner.
- Costs for third party components that require replacement are not covered by RAAW.
- RAAW does not cover costs from third parties in the warranty process, such as assembly by a bike shop.
- RAAW reserves the right to offer equivalent products as replacements, such as newer models or differing colors.
- The defective components become property of RAAW after replacement.
- A warranty exchange does not extend the warranty period.
- Compensation in any form during the warranty process isn’t provided by RAAW.
- Round-trip shipping costs are covered by RAAW (Standard shipping only, express shipping possible at your own cost)
- Frames send to us for warranty claims need to be clean and all third party components must be removed. If a frame sent to us still requires cleaning or parts need to be disassembled, we will charge for the necessary working time at our usual hourly rates.
What is excluded from, or voids the warranty:
- Exceeding the maximum permitted weight and improper use voids warranty.
- Deformation of the frame surface is excluded from warranty, but might be applicable for our crash replacement program.
- Usage of components that aren’t approved void the warranty.
- Paint is excluded from the warranty.
- Damage caused by a crash, a lack of maintenance, wear and corrosion are excluded from warranty.
- Structural modifications, grinding and changes to the surface such as painting void warranty.
- The warranty period for bearings and seals is one year.
- Damage to derailleur hangers is excluded from the warranty.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us: email@example.com